Saturday, June 26, 2010

Colouring my life

I'm all jet lagged. I hate it. Its 4am and I have been awake for a couple of hours now dreaming about all the wonderful things I could have if money grew on trees. I've been dreaming about the direction I want to take the design on our home. We have some money aside that people gave us as gifts for our wedding and we have decided that we are going to put it towards and new dining room setting. After much research on my behalf, going from Eames Eiffel bases with a vintage table, to stock standard IKEA settings, Jarrod and I have finally agreed on a setting style that will reflect who we are.Different coloured Thornet Bentwood chairs with arm chairs at either end of a worn oak table. And I feel that it is the perfect inspiration for the future design development of our home.first image from here
other images from here

4 comments:

  1. Where did you get those colorful chairs? Especially the ones at your desk? LOVE the colors and style! :)

    Thanks!
    Diana
    diana@dianahall.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabrielle,

    Just stumbled upon your blog; really great stuff!
    Just a small note; the chairs above are the No.18, Le Corbusier, and Chucho, by Thonet, not Thornet.
    The No.18 and Le Corbusier are available in Australia from Thonet; 1800 800 777.

    All the best,

    Ella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.
    http://www.juegosfrivol.com
    http://www.friv2planet.com
    http://www.friv400game.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Coloring my life" is an evocative phrase, 10 Online Best encapsulating the power of personal expression and transformation.

    ReplyDelete